Milestone Description: Update current system to be as stable as possible while building/converting the website to use Divi on a staging subdomain while we create and convert existing pages and content. After we complete this our goal is to have a website that is stable, secure and easy to manage.
We will be using the Divi Theme so that it will be faster and easier to create and update content. We will also put in place the systems for managing memberships, member content, selling physical and digital products as well as subscriptions.
We will also optimize the website to follow Google’s best practices and load as quickly as possible. As well and installing upgraded backups and security scanning.
Milestone Deliverables: This covers the major items. There will many other tasks that are not listed below.
- Homepage wireframe, redesign & simplification. We will work with Marianne to refine her homepage design and implement it using the Divi Theme.
- Create small group coaching subscription
- Convert theme to the Divi Theme
- Audit all plugin and remove unneeded
- Setup caching
- Configure image CND
- Optimize database
- Install and configure the upgraded backup system as well as malware and virus scanning (an $85 value)
- Setup https://new.homeschoolingwithdyslexia.com subdomain for site work and conversion
- Update all key plugins s to legitimate version including all WooCommerce plugins
- Lifetime access to the Divi Theme (a $249 value)
- Setup and configure a new server running PHP 7.2
- Setup and configure Cloudflare
- Rebuild 10 key pages using Divi
- Install an auto-renewing lifetime free SSL
- And some other things not listed here